The Determinants Of Coupon Discounts For Breakfast Cereals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor, 2003.
"Modeling coupon values for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 223-243.
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M. & Fulton, Joan R., 1999. "Modeling Coupon Values For Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21553, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M., 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Research Reports 148374, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor & Joan R. Fulton, 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 054, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Aviv Nevo & Catherine Wolfram, 1999. "Prices and Coupons for Breakfast Cereals," NBER Working Papers 6932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Shaffer & Z. John Zhang, 1995. "Competitive Coupon Targeting," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 395-416.
- Stanley, Linda R & Tschirhart, John, 1991. "Hedonic Prices for a Nondurable Good: The Case of Breakfast Cereals," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 537-541, August.
- Price, Gregory, 2000. "Cereal Sales Soggy Despite Price Cuts and Reduced Couponing," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 23(2).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .