A Market Response Model for Coupon Promotions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuxin Chen & Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Z. John Zhang, 2001. "Consumer Heterogeneity and Competitive Price-Matching Guarantees," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 300-314, June.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor, 2003.
"Modeling coupon values for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 223-243.
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M. & Fulton, Joan R., 1999. "Modeling Coupon Values For Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21553, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M., 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Research Reports 148374, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor & Joan R. Fulton, 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 054, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Francesca Magno & Fabiio Cassia & Marta Ugolini, 2014. "L’efficacia delle campagne di social couponing: uno studio tra i merchant di Groupon," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 41-63.
- Aviv Nevo & Catherine Wolfram, 1999. "Prices and Coupons for Breakfast Cereals," NBER Working Papers 6932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Ebbes & Dominik Papies & Harald J. van Heerde, 2011. "The Sense and Non-Sense of Holdout Sample Validation in the Presence of Endogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1115-1122, November.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- Shor, Mikhael & Oliver, Richard L., 2006. "Price discrimination through online couponing: Impact on likelihood of purchase and profitability," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 423-440, June.
- (Catherine) Zhang, Jie & Savage, Scott J. & Chen, Yongmin, 2015.
"Consumer uncertainty and price discrimination through online coupons: An empirical study of restaurants in Shanghai,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 43-55.
- Zhang, Jie & Savage, Scott & Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Consumer uncertainty and price discrimination through online coupons: an empirical study of restaurants in Shanghai," MPRA Paper 34583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guimond, Lisa & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel, 2001. "An investigation of coupon-prone consumers: Their reactions to coupon feature manipulations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 131-137, November.
- Aradhna Krishna & Z. John Zhang, 1999. "Short- or Long-Duration Coupons: The Effect of the Expiration Date on the Profitability of Coupon Promotions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1041-1056, August.
- Ajay Kalra & Mengze Shi, 2002. "Consumer Value-Maximizing Sweepstakes & Contests: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 1-3-1008, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Sanjay K. Dhar & Jagmohan S. Raju, 1998. "The Effects of Cross-Ruff Coupons on Sales and Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1501-1516, November.
- Laroche, Michel & Kalamas, Maria & Huang, Qinchao, 2005. "Effects of coupons on brand categorization and choice of fast foods in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 674-686, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket response models; sales promotion; couponing; coupon profitability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:9:y:1990:i:2:p:125-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .