The Role Of Area-Yield Crop Insurance In Farmers' Adjustment Against Risk In A Dryland Region Of Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William W. Wilson & Xavier Henry & Bruce L. Dahl, 2008.
"Costs and risks of conforming to EU traceability requirements: the case of hard red spring wheat,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 85-101.
- Wilson, William W. & Henry, Xavier & Dahl, Bruce L., 2005. "Costs And Risks Of Conforming To Eu Traceability Requirements: The Case Of Hard Red Spring Wheat," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23484, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:212-228. is not listed on IDEAS
- William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2006. "Costs and Risks of Segregating GM Wheat in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Nganje, William E. & Tiapo, Napoleon M. & Wilson, William W., 2002. "Economic Impact Of Scab With Alternative Risk Management Strategy: The Case Of Crop Quality Insurance In Barley," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23641, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea00:21841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.