Rules of Normalisation and their Importance for Interpretation of Systems of Optimal Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2008.
"Home ownership, job duration, and wages,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 130-145, January.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," CAM Working Papers 2006-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Busato & Enrico Marchetti, 2009. "Skills, sunspots and cycles," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 189-215, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt Van Dender, 2013.
"Road pricing with complications,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 479-503, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt van Dender, 2010. "Road Pricing with Complication," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Borger, Bruno De, 2011. "Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-95, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic economics; optimal taxation; normalisation rules; p-complements; q-complements; distance function;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-02-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-02-10 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2006-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .