Rules of Normalisation and their Importance for Interpretation of Systems of Optimal Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2008.
"Home ownership, job duration, and wages,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 130-145, January.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," CAM Working Papers 2006-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Busato & Enrico Marchetti, 2009. "Skills, sunspots and cycles," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 189-215, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt Van Dender, 2013.
"Road pricing with complications,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 479-503, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt van Dender, 2010. "Road Pricing with Complication," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Borger, Bruno De, 2011. "Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-95, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic economics; optimal taxation; normalisation rules; p-complements; q-complements; distance function;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-02-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-02-10 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2006-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.