Globalization and Convergence
In: Globalization in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005.
"Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2006. "Global income inequality : what it is and why it matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3865, The World Bank.
- Branko Milanovic, 2006. "Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?," Working Papers 26, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Karaman, Filiz & Aydogan, E. Tomris & Geyikdagi, V. Necla, 2015. "Economic Convergence: A Panel Analysis of Growth Variables in Selected Asian and Latin American Countries - Convergenza economica: un’analisi panel di variabili di crescita in una selezione di paesi a," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(3), pages 385-400.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2008. "Technical Change and Economic Growth: Some Lessons from Secular Patterns and Some Conjectures on the Current Impact of ICT Technology," LEM Papers Series 2008/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Boris CHISTRUGA & Rodica CRUDU, 2011. "Economic Disparity and Global Governance Failures – the Most Important Risks in the Coming Decade," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 18-25.
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2006. "A Quest for Pro-Poor Globalization," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2010. "Technical Change and Economic Growth: Some Lessons from Secular Patterns and Some Conjectures on the Current Impact of ICT," Chapters,in: Innovation and Economic Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Machiko, Nissanke, 2011. "International and Institutional Traps in Sub-Saharan Africa under Globalisation: A Comparative Perspective," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2005. "Channels and Policy Debate in the Globalization-Inequality-Poverty Nexus," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2005/08, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .