Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness
In: Misalignment of Exchange Rates: Effects on Trade and Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8060.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8060||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1984. "Voluntary Export Restraint in U.S. Autos, 1980-81: Quality, Employment, and Welfare Effects," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 35-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Martin Feldstein, 1987. "How Far Has the Dollar Fallen?," NBER Working Papers 2122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A & Harrison, David, Jr, 1982. "Imports and the Future of the U.S. Automobile Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 319-323, May.
- Michael F. Bryan & Owen F. Humpage, 1984. "Voluntary export restraints: the cost of building walls," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sum, pages 17-37.
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "The new dollar indexes are no different from the old ones," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 3-22.
- William H. Branson & James P. Love, 1986. "Dollar Appreciation and Manufacturing Employment and Output," NBER Working Papers 1972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1986. "Estimating exchange rate effects on exports: a cautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 5-16.