How Far Has the Dollar Fallen?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Michael Cox, 1986. "A new alternative trade-weighted dollar exchange rate index," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 20-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. David Richardson, 1988. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Chapters,in: Misalignment of Exchange Rates: Effects on Trade and Industry, pages 215-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poole, William, 1988.
"Monetary Policy Lessons of Recent Inflation and Disinflation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 73-100, Summer.
- William Poole, 1987. "Monetary Policy Lessons of recent Inflation and Disinflation," NBER Working Papers 2300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & François Lecointe, 1987. "Changes réels et compétitivité de la France, l'Italie, la RFA et les Etats-Unis," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 149-187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .