Estimating exchange rate effects on exports: a cautionary note
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:15:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. David Richardson, 1988. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Chapters,in: Misalignment of Exchange Rates: Effects on Trade and Industry, pages 215-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Conrado M. Gempesaw II, 2005. "Foreign political instability and U.S. agricultural exports: evidence from panel data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-12.
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Sharma, Chandan, 2013. "Does Weak Rupee Matter for India's Manufacturing Exports?," Working Papers 13/115, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- David Henneberry & Shida Henneberry & Luther Tweeten, 1987. "The strength of the dollar: An analysis of trade-weighted foreign exchange rate indices with implications for agricultural trade," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 189-206.
- Mack Ott, 1987. "The dollar's effective exchange rate: assessing the impact of alternative weighting schemes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-14.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Do the new exchange rate indexes offer better answers to old questions?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-17.
More about this item
KeywordsFree trade ; Foreign exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1986:i:jan:p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.