Investment, GNP, and real exchange rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce C. Petersen & William A. Strauss, 1989.
"Investment cyclicality in manufacturing industries,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-28.
- Bruce C. Petersen & William A. Strauss, 1989. "Investment cyclicality in manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 89-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "Technical correction: the inflation-adjusted index of the dollar," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 29-31.
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "The international value of the dollar: an inflation-adjusted index," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 17-28.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1987. "Oligopoly Supergames: Some Empirical Evidence on Prices and Margins," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 379-398, June.
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "The new dollar indexes are no different from the old ones," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 3-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1991:i:jul:p:2-10:n:v.15no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.