Israel's Stabilization: Some Important Policy Lessons
In: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno, Michael, 1993. "Crisis, Stabilization, and Economic Reform: Therapy by Consensus," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286639.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
- Blejer, Mario I & Guerrero, Isabel, 1990. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Income Distribution: An Empirical Study of the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 414-423, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2014.
"Addicted to Dollars,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 1-50, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," CEMA Working Papers 594, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," NBER Working Papers 10015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benczur, Peter & Konya, Istvan, 2013.
"Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 260-281.
- Péter Benczúr & István Kónya, 2007. "Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate," MNB Working Papers 2007/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .