Decomposing interregional differentials in productivities: An empirical analysis for Japanese data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Noriko Ishikawa, 2006. "Decomposing interregional differentials in productivities: An empirical analysis for Japanese data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mototsugu Fukushige, 1996. "On the determinants of households' consumption inequality: an empirical analysis for Japanese workers' households," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(8), pages 541-544.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1991.
"Regional Growth and Migration: a Japan - U.S. Comparaison,"
650, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Regional Growth and Migration: A Japan-U.S. Comparison," NBER Working Papers 4038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukushige, Mototsugu, 1996. "Annual redistribution and lifetime redistribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 269-273, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barro, Robert T. & Sala-I-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Regional growth and migration: A Japan-United States comparison," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 312-346, December.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Kakamu, Kazuhiko & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2005. "Divergence or convergence?: Income inequality between cities, towns and villages in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 407-416, December.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Productivity convergence of manufacturing industries in Japanese MEA," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 649-653.
- Fukushige, Mototsugu, 1989. "A new approach to the economic inequality based upon the permanent income hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-187.
- Blejer, Mario I & Guerrero, Isabel, 1990. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Income Distribution: An Empirical Study of the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 414-423, August.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:97:y:2007:i:3:p:240-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.