Russia and the Soviet Union Then and Now
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6021.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6021||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kontorovich, Vladimir, 1986. "Soviet Growth Slowdown: Econometric vs. Direct Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 181-185, May.
- Laurence S. Seidman, 1978. "Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 301-361.
- Desai, Padma, 1985. "Total factor productivity in postwar Soviet industry and its branches," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Fischer, Stanley & Frenkel, Jacob, 1992. "Macroeconomic Issues of Soviet Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 37-42, May.
- McLure, Charles E., Jr., 1991. "A consumption-based direct tax for countries in transition from socialism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 751, The World Bank.
- Stanley Fischer & Alan Gelb, 1991. "The Process of Socialist Economic Transformation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 91-105, Fall.