Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1970. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 676-692, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Brixiov?? & Ale?? Bul??r, 2002. "Growth Slowdown Under Central Planning: A Model of Poor Incentives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 448, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kyn, Oldrich & Kyn, Ludmila, 1974. "Macroeconomic Production Functions for Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 23221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2010.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Chen, Gemai, 2004. "Tests of transformation in nonlinear regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 391-398, September.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9869-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hezekiah Agwara & Philip Auerswald & Brian Higginbotham, 2014. "Algorithms and the Changing Frontier," NBER Working Papers 20039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, Bryan W. & Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1997. "Economic Growth under a Self-Interested Central Planner and Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 121-139, April.
- Li, Shi & Whalley, John & Xing, Chunbing, 2014. "China's higher education expansion and unemployment of college graduates," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 567-582.
- Herbert Brücker & Wolfram Schrettl, 1996. "Transformation, Investitionen und Wachstum: eine theoretische Perspektive," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 65(1), pages 5-13.
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "The Effect of Rent Seeking on Economics Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 09-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2016.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "An Analysis of Fiscal Policy and Economics Growth: The Case of Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Olenev, H.H. & Pechenkin, R.V. & Chernecov, A.M., 2007.
"Параллельное Программирование В Matlab М Его Приложения
[Parallel programming in MATLAB and its applications]," MPRA Paper 17796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2006.
"Life cycle of the centrally planned economy: Why Soviet growth rates peaked in the 1950s,"
28113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Life Cycle of the Centrally Planned Economy: Why Soviet Growth Rates Peaked in the 1950s," Working Papers w0152, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9867-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004.
"The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Klein, Alexander, 2011. "When and why did eastern European economies begin to fail? Lessons from a Czechoslovak/UK productivity comparison, 1921-1991," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Kukić, Leonard, 2017. "Socialist growth revisited: insights from Yugoslavia," Economic History Working Papers 85079, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Popov, V., 2015. "Can Uzbekistan Economy Retain Its High Growth Rate? Scenarios of Economic Development in 2015-2030," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 163-181.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Bulir, Ales, 2003. "Output performance under central planning: a model of poor incentives," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-39, March.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Crafts, Nicholas & O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014. "Twentieth Century Growth*This research has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no. 249546.," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 263-346 Elsevier.
- Hezekiah Agwara & Philip Auerswald & Brian Higginbotham, 2013. "Algorithms and the Changing Frontier," NBER Chapters,in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy, pages 371-410 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brendan K. Beare, 2008. "The Soviet Economic Decline Revisited," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(2), pages 135-144, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.