Waiting for change: Adjustment and reform in Cuba
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley Fischer, 1994. "Russia and the Soviet Union Then and Now," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 221-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arch Ritter, 1990. "The Cuban Economy in the 1990'S: External Challenges and Policy Imperatives," Carleton Economic Papers 90-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1990.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978.
"Contractionary effects of devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- P. Krugman & L. Taylor, 1976. "Contractionary Effects of Devaluations," Working papers 191, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1991. "Financial Control in the Transition from Classical Socialism to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 107-122, Fall.
- White, Gordon, 1987. "Cuban planning in the mid-1980s: Centralization, decentralization, and participation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Joglekar, Gitanjali & Zimbalist, Andrew, 1989. "Dollar GDP per capita in Cuba : Estimates and observations on the use of the physical indicators method," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-114, March.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Michael Bruno, 1994. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 19-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1993. "Openness, Trade Liberalization, and Growth in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1358-1393, September.
- Zimbalist, Andrew & Eckstein, Susan, 1987. "Patterns of Cuban development: The first twenty-five years," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," NBER Working Papers 4112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stanley Fischer & Alan Gelb, 1991. "The Process of Socialist Economic Transformation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 91-105, Fall. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)