Waiting for change: Adjustment and reform in Cuba
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Gordon, 1987. "Cuban planning in the mid-1980s: Centralization, decentralization, and participation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978.
"Contractionary effects of devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1993. "Openness, Trade Liberalization, and Growth in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1358-93, September.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992.
"Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates,"
NBER Working Papers
4112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arch Ritter, 1990. "The Cuban Economy in the 1990'S: External Challenges and Policy Imperatives," Carleton Economic Papers 90-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1990.
- Zimbalist, Andrew & Eckstein, Susan, 1987. "Patterns of Cuban development: The first twenty-five years," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1991. "Financial Control in the Transition from Classical Socialism to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 107-122, Fall.
- Joglekar, Gitanjali & Zimbalist, Andrew, 1989. "Dollar GDP per capita in Cuba : Estimates and observations on the use of the physical indicators method," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-114, March.
- Michael Bruno, 1994. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," NBER Chapters, in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 19-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Fischer, 1994. "Russia and the Soviet Union Then and Now," NBER Chapters, in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 221-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, March.
- Stanley Fischer & Alan Gelb, 1991. "The Process of Socialist Economic Transformation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 91-105, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:5:p:705-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.