An Over-all View of Policy Patterns
In: The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3436.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3436||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- I. G. Patel, 1953. "Monetary Policy in Postwar Years," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(1), pages 69-131, April.
- Donald G. Badger, 1951. "The Balance of Payments: A Tool of Economic Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(1), pages 86-197, September.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1966. "The Balance of Payments in Review," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 379.
- Milton Gilbert, 1963. "Reconciliation Of Domestic And International Objectives Of Financial Policy: European Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 174-186, 05.
- E. M. Bernstein, 1956. "Strategic Factors in Balance of Payments Adjustment," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(2), pages 151-169, August.
- R. J. Familton, 1954. "Balance Of Payments Equilibrium And Moinetary Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1-2), pages 209-224, 05.
- Karl R. Bopp, 1954. "Central Banking Objectives, Guides, And Measures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 12-22, 03.
- Hal B. Lary, 1963. "Problems of the United States as World Trader and Banker," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lary63-1.
- H. W. Arndt, 1955. "Balance Of Payments Equilibrium And Monetary Policy—A Comment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(1-2), pages 105-109, 05.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Thomas Havrilesky, 1967. "A Test of Monetary Policy Action," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 299.
- James Duesenberry, 1966. "Domestic Policy Objectives And The Balance Of Payments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 345-353, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.