An Over-all View of Policy Patterns
In: The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3436.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3436||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Duesenberry, 1966. "Domestic Policy Objectives And The Balance Of Payments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 345-353, 05.
- Milton Gilbert, 1963. "Reconciliation Of Domestic And International Objectives Of Financial Policy: European Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 174-186, 05.
- Karl R. Bopp, 1954. "Central Banking Objectives, Guides, And Measures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 12-22, 03.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- R. J. Familton, 1954. "Balance Of Payments Equilibrium And Moinetary Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1-2), pages 209-224, 05.
- E. M. Bernstein, 1956. "Strategic Factors in Balance of Payments Adjustment," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(2), pages 151-169, August.
- Hal B. Lary, 1963. "Problems of the United States as World Trader and Banker," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lary63-1, June.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1966. "The Balance of Payments in Review," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 379-379.
- Donald G. Badger, 1951. "The Balance of Payments: A Tool of Economic Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(1), pages 86-197, September.
- I. G. Patel, 1953. "Monetary Policy in Postwar Years," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(1), pages 69-131, April.
- Thomas Havrilesky, 1967. "A Test of Monetary Policy Action," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 299-299.
- H. W. Arndt, 1955. "Balance Of Payments Equilibrium And Monetary Policy—A Comment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(1-2), pages 105-109, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.