New Zealand policy strategies concerning the funding of general practitioner care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glennerster, Howard & Matsaganis, Manos, 1993. "The UK health reforms: The fundholding experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 179-191, March.
- Kearns, Robin A., 1991. "The place of health in the health of place: The case of the Hokianga special medical area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 519-530, January.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Brown, Malcolm C, 1977. "Comparative Aspects of the New Zealand and Canadian Health Systems," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 182-197, June-Sept.
- Smith, Duane L. & Bryant, John H., 1988. "Building the infrastructure for primary health care: An overview of vertical and integrated approaches," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 909-917, January.
- Rifkin, Susan B. & Walt, Gill, 1986. "Why health improves: Defining the issues concerning 'comprehensive primary health care' and 'selective primary health care'," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 559-566, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hefford, Martin & Crampton, Peter & Foley, Jon, 2005. "Reducing health disparities through primary care reform: the New Zealand experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 9-23, April.
- Crampton, Peter & Davis, Peter & Lay-Yee, Roy, 2005. "Primary care teams: New Zealand's experience with community-governed non-profit primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 233-243, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:87-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.