New Zealand policy strategies concerning the funding of general practitioner care
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kearns, Robin A., 1991. "The place of health in the health of place: The case of the Hokianga special medical area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 519-530, January.
- Brown, Malcolm C, 1977. "Comparative Aspects of the New Zealand and Canadian Health Systems," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 182-97, June-Sept.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Rifkin, Susan B. & Walt, Gill, 1986. "Why health improves: Defining the issues concerning 'comprehensive primary health care' and 'selective primary health care'," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 559-566, January.
- Smith, Duane L. & Bryant, John H., 1988. "Building the infrastructure for primary health care: An overview of vertical and integrated approaches," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 909-917, January.
- Glennerster, Howard & Matsaganis, Manos, 1993. "The UK health reforms: The fundholding experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 179-191, March.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:87-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.