Introduction and Summary to "Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors"
In: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Duggan Mark G & Evans William N, 2008.
"Estimating the Impact of Medical Innovation: A Case Study of HIV Antiretroviral Treatments,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-39.
- Mark G. Duggan & William N. Evans, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Medical Innovation: A Case Study of HIV Antiretroviral Treatments," NBER Working Papers 11109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pardey, Philip G. & James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M. & Wood, Stanley & Koo, Bonwoo & Binenbaum, Eran & Hurley, Terrance M. & Glewwe, Paul & Mayer, Jorge & Jones, Richard & De Groote, Hugo & Kana, 2007. "Science, Technology and Skills," Reports 136256, University of Minnesota, International Science and Technology Practice and Policy.
- Lerner, Josh & Schoar, Antoinette, 2004. "Transaction Structures in the Developing World: Evidence from Private Equity," Working papers 4468-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 793-808.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Vona & G. Marin & D. Consoli, 2016.
"Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment : evidence from US local Labor Markets, 2006-2014,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2016-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2017. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-13, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2016. "Measures, drivers and effects of green employment : evidence form US local labor markets, 2006-2014," Sciences Po publications 2016-22, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," Working Papers 2016.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vona, Francesco & Marin, Giovanni & Consoli, Davide, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 243149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Costa-Campi, M.T. & Duch-Brown, N. & García-Quevedo, J., 2014.
"R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry,"
Elsevier, pages 20-30.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Candelise, Chiara & Winskel, Mark & Gross, Robert J.K., 2013. "The dynamics of solar PV costs and prices as a challenge for technology forecasting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 96-107.
- Winskel, Mark & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Skea, Jim & Wang, Xinxin, 2014. "Remaking the UK's energy technology innovation system: From the margins to the mainstream," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 591-602.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .