Establishing Credibility: The Role of Foreign Advisors in Chile's 1955-1958 Stabilization Program
In: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A & Weil, David N, 1987.
"The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 358-374, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron & David N. Weil, 1987. "The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve," NBER Working Papers 2124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1991. "Credibility and Stabilization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 837-850.
- Julio A. Santaella, 1993. "Stabilization Programs and External Enforcement; Experience From the 1920's," IMF Working Papers 93/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986. "Stopping hyperinflations past and present," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983. "Floating Exchange Rates in Less-Developed Countries: A Monetary Analysis of the Peruvian Experience, 1950-54," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Julio A. Santaella, 1993. "Stabilization Programs and External Enforcement: Experience from the 1920s," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 584-621, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .