Chaebol Capitalism and the Currency-Financial Crisis in Korea
In: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Scott, 1998. "The Role Of Corporate Governance In South Korean Economic Reform," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(4), pages 8-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Indiaâ€™s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," Working Papers id:2043, eSocialSciences.
- Fali Huang, 2003.
"Social Trust, Cooperation, and Human Capital,"
01-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Timothy Chue & David Cook, 2004. "Sudden Stops and Liability Dollarization: Evidence from East Asian Financial Intermediaries," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 646, Econometric Society.
- Lee, Jiho, 2013.
"Consumption, financial wealth and labor income in Korea,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, pages 59-67.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Policy Commitment and Market Expectations: Lessons Learned from Survey Based Evidence under Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Yong-Seok Choi & Insik Min, 2015. "Cash Holdings With The Precautionary Motive Among Korean Chaebol And Non-Chaebol Firms: A Quantile Regression Approach," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(05), pages 1-22, December.
- Chue, Timothy K. & Cook, David, 2008. "Sudden stops and liability dollarization: Evidence from Asia's financial intermediaries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 436-452.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2007.
"Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 457-516
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & Ann Harrison, "undated". "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility In Developing Countries," Working Paper 14902, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 10942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sta. Romana, Leonardo L., 2014.
"Some Lessons from Korea's Industrialization Strategy and Experience,"
102088, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sta. Romana, Leonardo L,, 2014. "Some Lessons from Korea's Industrialization Strategy and Experience," MPRA Paper 58250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Young Kyun Chang & Won-Yong Oh & Jee Hyun Park & Myoung Gyun Jang, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Board Characteristics and CSR: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 225-242.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim, 2007. "Investment during the Korean Financial Crisis: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2013.
"Are China and India Backwards? Evidence from the 19th Century U.S. Census of Manufactures,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2012. "Code and data files for "Are China and India Backwards? Evidence from the 19th Century U.S. Census of Manufactures"," Computer Codes 11-35, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .