The Role Of Corporate Governance In South Korean Economic Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Marquez, 2015.
"Stakeholder Governance, Competition, and Firm Value,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1315-1346.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Marquez, Robert, 2013. "Stakeholder Governance, Competition and Firm Value," Working Papers 13-33, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Marquez, 2014. "Stakeholder Governance, Competition and Firm Value," CESifo Working Paper Series 4652, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anne O. Krueger & Jungho Yoo, 2002. "Chaebol Capitalism and the Currency-Financial Crisis in Korea," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 601-662 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Marquez, Robert, 2007.
"Stakeholder capitalism, corporate governance and firm value,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2007/26, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Marquez, 2009. "Stakeholder Capitalism, Corporate Governance and Firm Value," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/10, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:10:y:1998:i:4:p:8-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.