Managing Capital Inflows in Brazil
In: What Have We Learned? Macroeconomic Policy After the Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vieira, Fabrício A.C. & Holland, Márcio & Resende, Marco F., 2012.
"Financial dollarization and systemic risks: New empirical evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1695-1714.
- Fabricio De Assis Campos Vieira & Márcio Holland & Marco Flávio Da Cunha Resende, 2014. "Financial Dollarization And Systemicrisks: New Empirical Evidence," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 040, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- F. V. Vieira & M. Holland & C. Gomes da Silva & L. C. Bottecchia, 2013.
"Growth and exchange rate volatility: a panel data analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3733-3741, September.
- Brito, Márcio Holland de & Vieira, Flávio Vilela & Silva, Cleomar Gomes da & Bottecchia Filho, Luiz Carlos Tadeu, 2011. "Growth and exchange rate volatility: a panel data analysis," Textos para discussão 296, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Smith, R. Todd, 2002.
"Temporary controls on capital inflows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 327-351, August.
- R. Todd Smith & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "Too much of a good thing: the macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 436-464.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Smith, R. Todd, 1998. "Too much of a good thing: The macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows," MPRA Paper 13234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Smith, R Todd, 2002. "Temporary controls on capital inflows," MPRA Paper 13863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & R. Todd Smith, 2001. "Temporary Controls on Capital Inflows," NBER Working Papers 8422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Chikako Baba & Annamaria Kokenyne, 2011. "Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Selected Emerging Markets in the 2000's," IMF Working Papers 11/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Edison, Hali & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2001. "Stopping hot money," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 533-553, December.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos d Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic policy; capital inflow; Brazil;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:chapts:0262027348-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.