The Economic Situation In Poland Through The Prism Of The Situation In The Enterprises On The Basis Of The Business Tendency Survey
In: ENTERPRISES IN UNSTABLE ECONOMY
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Abberger & Wolfgang Nierhaus, 2010.
"Markov-Switching and the Ifo Business Climate: the Ifo Business Cycle Traffic Lights,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2010(2), pages 1-13.
- Klaus Abberger & Wolfgang Nierhaus, 2010. "Markov-Switching and the Ifo Business Climate: The Ifo Business Cycle Traffic Lights," CESifo Working Paper Series 2936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sensier, Marianne & Artis, Michael & Osborn, Denise R. & Birchenhall, Chris, 2004.
"Domestic and international influences on business cycle regimes in Europe,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 343-357.
- M Sensier & M Artis & C R Birchenhall & D R Osborn, 2002. "Domestic and International Influences on Business Cycle Regimes in Europe," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0202, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M Sensier & M Artis & C R Birchenhall & D R Osborn, 2002. "Domestic and International Influences on Business Cycle Regimes in Europe," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 11, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2012.
"Alternative Methodology for Turning-Point Detection in Business Cycle: A Wavelet Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Alternative Methodology for Turning-Point Detection in Business Cycle : A Wavelet Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00694420, HAL.
- Birchenhall, Chris R, et al, 1999. "Predicting U.S. Business-Cycle Regimes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 313-323, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic situation; business tendency survey; company strategy;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gdk:chapte:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wojciech Drapinski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzepgpl.html .