In: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Coates & David Gearhart, 2008. "NASCAR as a Public Good," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "The Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 003, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Larry Dwyer & Peter Forsyth, 2009. "Public Sector Support for Special Events," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 481-499.
- Michael A. Leeds, 2008. "Do Good Olympics Make Good Neighbors?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 460-467, July.
- Wonho Song, 2010. "Impacts Of Olympics On Exports And Tourism," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 93-110, December.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R., 2006. "Proximity benefits and voting on stadium and arena subsidies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 285-299, March.
- Robert A Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor A Matheson, 2009.
"Rejecting “Conventional” Wisdom: Estimating the Economic Impact of National Political Conventions,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 520-530.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Rejecting “Conventional” Wisdom: Estimating the Economic Impact of National Political Conventions," Working Papers 0804, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012.
"The 2010 FIFA World Cup High-frequency Data Economics: Effects on International Tourism and Awareness for South Africa,"
Chapters, in: Wolfgang Maennig & Andrew Zimbalist (ed.),International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 27,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stan du Plessis & Wolfgang Maennig, 2011. "The 2010 FIFA World Cup high-frequency data economics: Effects on international tourism and awareness for South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 349-365, September.
- Dennis Coates & Craig A. Depken,, 2011. "Mega-Events: Is Baylor Football to Waco What the Super Bowl is to Houston?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 12(6), pages 599-620, December.
- Charles C. Tu, 2005. "How Does a New Sports Stadium Affect Housing Values? The Case of FedEx Field," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Baade, Robert A & Dye, Richard F, 1988. "An Analysis of the Economic Rationale for Public Subsidization of Sports Stadiums," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(2), pages 37-47, July.
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 171, Economic Research Southern Africa.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14313_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.