A critical review of the statistics on the size and riskiness of the securitization market: evidence from Italy and other euro-area countries
In: Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoli Segura, 2014. "Why did Sponsor Banks Rescue their SIVs? A Signaling Model of Rescues," Working Papers wp2014_1402, CEMFI.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Ginette Eramo & Leonardo Gambacorta & Carmelo Salleo, 2011. "Securitization is not that evil after all," BIS Working Papers 341, Bank for International Settlements.
- Affinito, Massimiliano & Tagliaferri, Edoardo, 2010.
"Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 189-202, December.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Edoardo Tagliaferri, 2010. "Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 741, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlo Gola & Marco Burroni & Francesco Columba & Antonio Ilari & Giorgio Nuzzo & Onofrio Panzarino, 2017. "Shadow banking out of the shadows: non-bank intermediation and the Italian regulatory framework," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 372, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Grillet-Aubert & Jean-Baptiste Haquin & Clive Jackson & Neill Killeen & Christian Weistroffer, 2016. "Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 10, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:46-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.