Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick M McGuire & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2008. "Estimating hedge fund leverage," BIS Working Papers 260, Bank for International Settlements.
- Leland, Hayne E & Toft, Klaus Bjerre, 1996.
" Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 987-1019, July.
- Hayne E. Leland and Klaus Bjerre Toft., 1995. "Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-259, University of California at Berkeley.
- Luca Errico & Artak Harutyunyan & Elena Loukoianova & Richard Walton & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Goran Amidžić & Hanan AbuShanab & Hyun S Shin, 2014. "Mapping the Shadow Banking System Through a Global Flow of Funds Analysis," IMF Working Papers 14/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Godfrey, Brian & Killeen, Neill & Moloney, Kitty, 2015. "Data Gaps and Shadow Banking:Profiling Special Purpose Vehicles’Activities in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 48-60, July.
- Raphael Schestag & Philipp Schuster & Marliese Uhrig-Homburg, 2016. "Measuring Liquidity in Bond Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(5), pages 1170-1219.
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:73:y:2018:i:2:p:575-617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Pérignon & David Thesmar & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2018. "Wholesale Funding Dry‐Ups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 73(2), pages 575-617, April.
- Górnicka, Lucyna A., 2016. "Banks and shadow banks: Competitors or complements?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 118-131.
- Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2012. "‘Too interconnected to fail’ financial network of US CDS market: Topological fragility and systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 627-646.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Mantovi & G. Tagliavini, 2017. "Liquidity cognition and limits of arbitrage," Economics Department Working Papers 2017-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Abad, Jorge & D'Errico, Marco & Killeen, Neill & Luz, Vera & Peltonen, Tuomas & Portes, Richard & Urbano, Teresa, 2017.
"Mapping the interconnectedness between EU banks and shadow banking entities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abad, Jorge & D'Errico, Marco & Killeen, Neill & Luz, Vera & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Portes, Richard & Urbano, Teresa, 2017. "Mapping the interconnectedness between EU banks and shadow banking entities," ESRB Working Paper Series 40, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Jorge Abad & Marco D'Errico & Neill Killeen & Vera Luz & Tuomas Peltonen & Richard Portes & Teresa Urbano, 2017. "Mapping the Interconnectedness between EU Banks and Shadow Banking Entities," NBER Working Papers 23280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2018. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Market Based Finance: Evidence using Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 201818, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Hodula, 2018. "Off the Radar: Exploring the Rise of Shadow Banking in the EU," Working Papers 2018/16, Czech National Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsshadow banking; intermediation; systemic risk;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2017-03-26 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srk:srkops:201610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrbede.html .