Mapping the Interconnectedness between EU Banks and Shadow Banking Entities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Abad, Jorge & D'Errico, Marco & Killeen, Neill & Luz, Vera & Peltonen, Tuomas & Portes, Richard & Urbano, Teresa, 2017. "Mapping the interconnectedness between EU banks and shadow banking entities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Abad & Marco D’Errico & Neill Killeen & Vera Luz & Tuomas Peltonen & Richard Portes & Teresa Urbano, 2017. "Mapping the interconnectedness between EU banks and shadow banking entities," ESRB Working Paper Series 40, European Systemic Risk Board.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Cetorelli, Nicola, 2014. "Hybrid intermediaries," Staff Reports 705, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marco D'Errico & Stefano Battiston & Tuomas Peltonen & Martin Scheicher, 2016.
"How does risk flow in the credit default swap market?,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
33, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Scheicher, Martin & Peltonen, Tuomas & D'Errico, Marco & Battiston, Stefano, 2017. "How does risk flow in the credit default swap market?," Working Paper Series 2041, European Central Bank.
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Implementing the Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation and Supervision,"
Chapters,in: The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Finance, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borio, C., 2009. "Implementing the macroprudential approach to financial regulation and supervision," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 31-41, September.
- Daniel Covitz & Nellie Liang & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2013. "The Evolution of a Financial Crisis: Collapse of the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(3), pages 815-848, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015. "Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 564-608, February.
- Claessens, Stijn & Ghosh, Swati R. & Mihet, Roxana, 2013.
"Macro-prudential policies to mitigate financial system vulnerabilities,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 153-185.
- Stijn Claessens & Swati R. Ghosh & Roxana Mihet, 2014. "Macro-Prudential Policies to Mitigate Financial System Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 14/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Górnicka, Lucyna A., 2016. "Banks and shadow banks: Competitors or complements?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 118-131.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter Wierts, 2016.
"Macroprudential Supervision: From Theory to Policy,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 235(1), pages 50-62, February.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter Wierts, 2015. "Macroprudential supervision: from theory to policy," Working Papers 11133, Bruegel.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter Wierts, 2016. "Macroprudential supervision: From theory to policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 02, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2012.
"Liaisons dangereuses: Increasing connectivity, risk sharing, and systemic risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1121-1141.
- Stefano Battiston & Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Liaisons Dangereuses: Increasing Connectivity, Risk Sharing, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 15611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2015. "Regulatory arbitrage in action: evidence from banking flows and macroprudential policy," Bank of England working papers 546, Bank of England.
- Sam Langfield & Marco Pagano, 2016.
"Bank bias in Europe: effects on systemic risk and growth,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(85), pages 51-106.
- Sam Langfield & Marco Pagano, 2015. "Bank Bias in Europe: Effects on Systemic Risk and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 408, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Langfield, Sam & Pagano, Marco, 2015. "Bank bias in Europe: effects on systemic risk and growth," Working Paper Series 1797, European Central Bank.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:33:y:2016:i:3-4:p:117-138:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Abad & Iñaki Aldasoro & Christoph Aymanns & Marco D'Errico & Linda Fache Rousová & Peter Hoffmann & Sam Langfield & Martin Neychev & Tarik Roukny, 2016. "Shedding light on dark markets: First insights from the new EU-wide OTC derivatives dataset," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 11, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Janko Cizel & Jon Frost & Aerdt Houben & Peter Wierts, 2016.
"Effective macroprudential policy: Cross-sector substitution from price and quantity measures,"
DNB Working Papers
498, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Janko Cizel & Jon Frost & Aerdt G. F. J. Houben & Peter Wierts, 2016. "Effective Macroprudential Policy; Cross-Sector Substitution from Price and Quantity Measures," IMF Working Papers 16/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & Lev Ratnovski, 2014. "What is Shadow Banking?," IMF Working Papers 14/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Laurent Grillet-Aubert & Jean-Baptiste Haquin & Clive Jackson & Neill Killeen & Christian Weistroffer, 2016. "Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 10, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Tucker, Paul, 2016. "Is there macroprudential policy without international cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bengtsson, Elias, 2013. "Shadow banking and financial stability: European money market funds in the global financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 579-594.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Charles W. Calomiris & Tomasz Wieladek, 2014. "Does Macro‐Prudential Regulation Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(s1), pages 181-214, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1714 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.