Report NEP-EEC-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Santis, Roberta & Esposito, Piero & Masi, Elena, 2017. "Are There Common Structural Determinants of Potential Output Growth in Europe?: An empirical exercise for 11 EMU countries," SEP Working Papers 2017/4, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. Periphery," GLO Discussion Paper Series 38, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tobias Basse & Robinson Kruse & Christoph Wegener, 2017. "The Walking Debt Crisis," CREATES Research Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "International Effects of Euro Area versus US Policy Uncertainty: A FAVAR Approach," GLO Discussion Paper Series 35, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kahanec, Martin & Guzi, Martin, 2017. "How Immigrants Helped EU Labor Markets to Adjust during the Great Recession," GLO Discussion Paper Series 33, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ryan van Lamoen & Simona Mattheussens & Martijn Dröes, 2017. "Quantitative easing and exuberance in government bond markets: Evidence from the ECB's expanded asset purchase program," DNB Working Papers 548, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Valentina Milano, 2017. "Risk Sharing in the Euro Zone: the Role of European Institutions," Working Papers CELEG 1701, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- António Afonso & Frederico Silva Leal, 2017. "Sovereign yield spreads in the EMU: crisis and structural determinants," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Thomadakis, Apostolos, 2017. "How close are we to a Capital Markets Union?," ECMI Papers 12333, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- HOHBERGER, Stefan; PRIFTIS, Romanos; VOGEL, Lukas, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of quantitative easing in the Euro area : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/04, European University Institute.
- Franck Martin & Jiangxingyun Zhang, 2017. "Impact of QE on European sovereign bond market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-04, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Massimo Bordignon & Simone Moriconi, 2017. "The case for a common European refugee policy," Policy Contributions 19605, Bruegel.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin & Stefano Soccorsi, 2017. "Identification of Global and National Shocks in International Financial Markets via General Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurent Grillet-Aubert & Jean-Baptiste Haquin & Clive Jackson & Neill Killeen & Christian Weistroffer, 2016. "Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 10, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl & Thomas Steinwachs, 2017. "The Trade Effects of Border Controls: Evidence from the European Schengen Agreement," Working Papers DP-2016-36, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).