Shadow banking out of the shadows: non-bank intermediation and the Italian regulatory framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukasz Prorokowski, 2020. "Macroprudential due-diligence framework for shadow banking entities," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 51(6), pages 587-612.
- Hodula, Martin & Melecky, Ales & Machacek, Martin, 2020. "Off the radar: Factors behind the growth of shadow banking in Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3).
- Pietro Alessandrini & Luca Papi, 2018. "Banche locali e piccole imprese dopo la crisi tra nuove regole e innovazioni digitali," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 148, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Nuzzo, 2017. "A critical review of the statistics on the size and riskiness of the securitization market: evidence from Italy and other euro-area countries," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, volume 46, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlo Gola & Andrea Caponera, 2019. "Policy issues on crypto-assets," LIUC Papers in Economics 2019-7, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Gennaro Zezza & Francesco Zezza, 2019. "On the Design of Empirical Stock-Flow-Consistent Models," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_919, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tobias Adrian & Edouard Chrétien & Michael Chui & Saskia de Vries-van Ewijk & Christoph Fricke & Daniel Fricke & Seppo Honkapohja & Jiasun Li & Victor Lyonnet & Stan Maes & Patrizio Morganti & Daniéle, 2018. "Shadow Banking: Financial Intermediation beyond Banks," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2018/1 edited by Esa Jokivuolle, August.
- Francesco Zezza & Gennaro Zezza, 2020. "A Stock-Flow Consistent Quarterly Model of the Italian Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_958, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsshadow banking system; financial stability; macro-prudential regulation; non-bank financial intermediaries; market-based finance;
All these keywords.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2017-04-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_372_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.