Report NEP-CBA-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brownlees, Christian & Engle, Robert F., 2017. "SRISK: a conditional capital shortfall measure of systemic risk," ESRB Working Paper Series 37, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Jordï¿½, ï¿½scar & Richter, Bjï¿½rn & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robatto, Roberto, 2017. "Flight to liquidity and systemic bank runs," ESRB Working Paper Series 38, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2017. "Deposit Insurance and Reinsurance: A General Equilibrium Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luisa Carpinelli & Matteo Crosignani, 2017. "The Effect of Central Bank Liquidity Injections on Bank Credit Supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Yunjong Eo & Denny Lie, 2017. "The role of inflation target adjustment in stabilization policy," CAMA Working Papers 2017-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlos Góes & Herman Kamil & Phil De Imus & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Roberto Perrelli & Shaun K. Roache & Jeremy Zook, 2017. "Spillovers from U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on Brazil and Mexico’s Sovereign Bond Yields," IMF Working Papers 17/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Amador, Manuel & Bianchi, Javier & Bocola, Luigi & Perri, Fabrizio, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policies at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2017. "Non-Sterilized Interventions May Yield Perverse Effects on Spot Foreign Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 78284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Feroli, Michael & Hooper, Peter & Kashyap, Anil K & Schoenholtz, Kermit, 2017. "Deflating Inflation Expectations: The Implications of Inflation's Simple Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Gerba, Eddie, 2017. "Monetary transmission under competing corporate finance regimes = Transmisión monetaria bajo regímenes alternativos de finanzas corporativas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67658, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Spahn, 2016. "Central Bank Design in a Non-optimal Currency Union A Lender of Last Resort for Government Debt?," ROME Working Papers 201610, ROME Network.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Tamim Bayoumi & Juan M. Londono & Christian Saborowski & Horacio Sapriza, 2017. "Direct and Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies," IMF Working Papers 17/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Gola & Marco Burroni & Francesco Columba & Antonio Ilari & Giorgio Nuzzo & Onofrio Panzarino, 2017. "Shadow banking out of the shadows: non-bank intermediation and the Italian regulatory framework," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 372, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raphael Auer & Andrei A Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International inflation spillovers through input linkages," BIS Working Papers 623, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2017. "Sectoral Labor Mobility and Optimal Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 17/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Dzmitry Kruk, 2016. "SVAR Approach for Extracting Inflation Expectations Given Severe Monetary Shocks: Evidence from Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 39, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Byrne, David & Kelly, Robert & O'Toole, Conor, 2017. "How does monetary policy pass-through affect mortgage default? Evidence from the Irish mortgage market," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.