Which households are really financially distressed: how micro data could inform the macroprudential policy
In: Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianni Betti & Neil Dourmashkin & Mariacristina Rossi & Ya Ping Yin, 2007. "Consumer over-indebtedness in the EU: measurement and characteristics," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 136-156, May.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Shim, Ilhyock, 2016.
"Can non-interest rate policies stabilize housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-44.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can Non-Interest Rate Policies Stabilize Housing Markets? Evidence from a Panel of 57 Economies," NBER Working Papers 19723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth N Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can non-interest rate policies stabilise housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies," BIS Working Papers 433, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claessens, Stijn & Ghosh, Swati R. & Mihet, Roxana, 2013.
"Macro-prudential policies to mitigate financial system vulnerabilities,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 153-185.
- Stijn Claessens & Swati R. Ghosh & Roxana Mihet, 2014. "Macro-Prudential Policies to Mitigate Financial System Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 14/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Nicolas Albacete & Pirmin Fessler, 2010. "Stress Testing Austrian Households," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 19, pages 72-91.
- Giovanni D’Alessio & Stefano Iezzi, 2013.
"Household over-indebtedness - Definition and measurement with Italian data,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 496-517
Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Stefano Iezzi, 2013. "Household over-indebtedness: definition and measurement with Italian data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 149, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Erik Hurst & Geng Li & Benjamin Pugsley, 2014.
"Are Household Surveys Like Tax Forms? Evidence from Income Underreporting of the Self-Employed,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Erik Hurst & Geng Li & Benjamin Pugsley, 2010. "Are Household Surveys Like Tax Forms: Evidence from Income Underreporting of the Self Employed," NBER Working Papers 16527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Hurst & Geng Li & Benjamin Pugsley, 2011. "Are household surveys like tax forms: evidence from income underreporting of the self-employed," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland : estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Tom Bilston & Robert Johnson & Matthew Read, 2015. "Stress Testing the Australian Household Sector Using the HILDA Survey," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nicolas Albacete & Judith Eidenberger & Gerald Krenn & Peter Lindner & Michael Sigmund, 2014. "Risk-Bearing Capacity of Households – Linking Micro-Level Data to the Macroprudential Toolkit," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 27, pages 95-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouyon, Sylvain & Musmeci, Roberto, 2016. "Two Dimensions of Combating Over-Indebtedness: Consumer protection and financial stability," ECRI Papers 11930, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:338-350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:41-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.