Comments on Qianying Chen, Andrew Filardo, Dong He and Feng Zhu's paper "The impact of central bank balance sheet policies on the emerging economies"
In: Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
66-17.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-17||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2010.
"Price Pressure in the Government Bond Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 585-90, May.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi & Min Wei, 2004.
"What Does the Yield Curve Tell us about GDP Growth?,"
NBER Working Papers
10672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi & Min Wei, 2003. "What does the yield curve tell us about GDP growth?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Ang, Andrew & Piazzesi, Monika & Wei, Min, 2006. "What does the yield curve tell us about GDP growth?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 359-403.
- Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A., 2003. "Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 585-607.
- Braun, R. Anton & Shioji, Etsuro, 2006.
"Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Japan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 141-162, February.
- R. Anton Braun & Etsuro Shioji, 2003. "Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-252, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.