Currency internationalisation: analytical and policy issues
In: Currency internationalisation: lessons from the global financial crisis and prospects for the future in Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Genberg, 2009. "Currency Internationalisation: Analytical and Policy Issues," Working Papers 312009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Menzie D. Chinn & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008.
"The Euro May Over the Next 15 Years Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Currency,"
NBER Working Papers
13909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie & Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "The Euro May over the Next 15 Years Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Currency," Working Paper Series rwp08-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2005. "Sterling's Past, Dollar's Future: Historical Perspectives on Reserve Currency Competition," NBER Working Papers 11336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
- Xiaoli Chen & Yin‐Wong Cheung, 2011.
"Renminbi Going Global,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, March.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 2011. "Renminbi Going Global," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2qn810hg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Xiaoli Chen & Yin-Wong Cheung, 2011. "Renminbi Going Global," Working Papers 082011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2012.
"Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 329-365.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents," Scholarly Articles 10592469, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:232-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Dong & Yu, Xiangrong, 2016.
"Network effects in currency internationalisation: Insights from BIS triennial surveys and implications for the renminbi,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 203-229.
- Dong He & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Network Effects in Currency Internationalisation: Insights from BIS Triennial Surveys and Implications for the Renminbi," Working Papers 242014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Samar Maziad & Joong S Kang, 2012. "RMB Internationalization; O+L5022nshore/Offshore Links," IMF Working Papers 12/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominik A. Skopiec, 2014. "Perspektywy internacjonalizacji waluty Chin," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 5-31.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Dong He & Robert N. McCauley, 2010.
"Offshore Markets for the Domestic Currency: Monetary and Financial Stability Issues,"
1002, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:61-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.