Macroeconomic implications of capital inflows: Peru 1991–2007
In: Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
44-19.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-19||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominguez, Kathryn M., 1998. "Central bank intervention and exchange rate volatility1," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 161-190, February.
- Quispe Misaico, Zenon, 2000.
"Monetary policy in a dollarised economy: The case of Peru,"
35530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zenón Quispe, 2000. "Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: the Case of Peru," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, July-Dece.
- Anne Marie Gulde & David S. Hoelscher & Alain Ize & David Marston & Gianni De NicolÃ³, 2004. "Financial Stability in Dollarized Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 230, International Monetary Fund.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2006. "Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Enrique Alberola & José María Serena, 2007. "Global financial integration, monetary policy and reserve accumulation. Assessing the limits in emerging economies," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0706, Banco de Espa�a.
- Montiel, Peter & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1999.
"Do capital controls and macroeconomic policies influence the volume and composition of capital flows? Evidence from the 1990s,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 619-635, August.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Montiel, Peter, 1999. "Do capital controls influence the volume and composition of capital flows? Evidence from the 1990s," MPRA Paper 13710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David VÃ¡vra & Inci Ã–tker & Barry Topf & Zbigniew Polanski, 2007. "Coping with Capital Inflows: Experiences of Selected European Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/190, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.