Credit growth in Turkey: drivers and challenges
In: The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gropp, R. & Vesala, J., 2001.
"Deposit Insurance and Moral Hazard: Does the Counterfactual Matter?,"
47, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Vesala, Jukka & Gropp, Reint, 2001. "Deposit insurance and moral hazard: does the counterfactual matter?," Working Paper Series 47, European Central Bank.
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Donal McGettigan & Xavier Debrun & Mark E Griffiths & Reza Moghadam & Ernesto Ramirez Rigo & Martin Schindler & Mats A Josefsson & Cheng Hoon Lim & Christian Keller & Christoph A Klingen & Chris Lane , 2005. "Turkey at the Crossroads; From Crisis Resolution to EU Accession," IMF Occasional Papers 242, International Monetary Fund.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Huseyin Ozturk, 2018.
"Bank lending channel in a dual banking system: Why are Islamic banks so responsive?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 674-698, March.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Bank Lending Channel In A Dual Banking System:Why Are Islamic Banks So Responsive?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/938, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ülke, Volkan & Ergun, Ugur, 2013. "The Relationship between Consumer Price and Producer Price Indices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.