Credit growth in Turkey: drivers and challenges
In: The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donal McGettigan & Xavier Debrun & Mark E Griffiths & Reza Moghadam & Ernesto Ramirez Rigo & Martin Schindler & Mats A Josefsson & Cheng Hoon Lim & Christian Keller & Christoph A Klingen & Chris Lane , 2005. "Turkey at the Crossroads; From Crisis Resolution to EU Accession," IMF Occasional Papers 242, International Monetary Fund.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka, 2001.
"Deposit insurance and moral hazard: does the counterfactual matter?,"
Working Paper Series
0047, European Central Bank.
- Gropp, R. & Vesala, J., 2001. "Deposit Insurance and Moral Hazard: Does the Counterfactual Matter?," Papers 47, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrica Detragiache & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1998. "Financial Liberalization and Financial Fragility," IMF Working Papers 98/83, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ülke, Volkan & Ergun, Ugur, 2013. "The Relationship between Consumer Price and Producer Price Indices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Bank Lending Channel In A Dual Banking System:Why Are Islamic Banks So Responsive?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/938, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .