Foreign exchange market intervention in Colombia
In: Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hali Edison & Paul Cashin & Hong Liang, 2006.
"Foreign exchange intervention and the Australian dollar: has it mattered?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 155-171.
- Hong Liang & Paul Cashin & Hali J Edison, 2003. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Australian Dollar; Has it Mattered?," IMF Working Papers 03/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Cem Karacadag & Roberto Pereira Guimarães, 2003. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market; Elements of Best Practice," IMF Working Papers 03/152, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Chang, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America,"
Borradores de Economia
487, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roberto Chang, 2008. "Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004518, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Helena Glebocki Keefe & Erick W. Rengifo, 2014. "Options and Central Banks Currency Market Intervention: The Case of Colombia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Kuersteiner, Guido M. & Phillips, David C. & Villamizar-Villegas, Mauricio, 2018.
"Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 118-138.
- Guido M. Kuersteiner & David C. Phillips & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2016. "Effective Sterilized Foreign Exchange Intervention? Evidence from a Rule-Based Policy," Borradores de Economia 964, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Keefe, Helena Glebocki & Rengifo, Erick W., 2015. "Options and central bank currency market intervention: The case of Colombia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-25.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo E Tovar Mora, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Intervention; A Shield Against Appreciation Winds?," IMF Working Papers 11/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Arizmendi, Luis-Felipe, 2013. "An extended model of currency options applicable as policy tool for central banks with inflation targeting and dollarized economies," MPRA Paper 52880, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo Ernesto Tovar, 2014. "Foreign Exchange Interventions and their Impact on Exchange Rate Levels," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(1), pages 1-48, January-J.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:24-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.