Foreign exchange market intervention in Colombia
In: Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hali Edison & Paul Cashin & Hong Liang, 2006.
"Foreign exchange intervention and the Australian dollar: has it mattered?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 155-171.
- Hong Liang & Paul Cashin & Hali J Edison, 2003. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Australian Dollar; Has it Mattered?," IMF Working Papers 03/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Cem Karacadag & Roberto Pereira Guimarães, 2003. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market; Elements of Best Practice," IMF Working Papers 03/152, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Chang, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America,"
Borradores de Economia
487, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roberto Chang, 2008. "Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004518, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Keefe, Helena Glebocki & Rengifo, Erick W., 2015. "Options and central bank currency market intervention: The case of Colombia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:24-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .