Searching for the EU Social Dialogue Model
In: Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2005.
"Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 543-566.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Microeconomics 0211008, EconWPA.
- Wilkie, Simon & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Working Papers 1150, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & Spitzer, Matthew L, 1982. "The Coase Theorem: Some Experimental Tests," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 73-98, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, Monojit, 2008. "Training hold up and social labour markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 202-214, April.
- Forth, John & Bryson, Alex & George, Anitha, 2016.
"Explaining Cross-National Variation in Workplace Employee Representation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Forth & Alex Bryson & Anitha George, 2016. "Explaining Cross-National Variation in Workplace Employee Representation," DoQSS Working Papers 16-10, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Boulhol, Herv, 2009.
"Do capital market and trade liberalization trigger labor market deregulation?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 223-233, April.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2006. "Do capital market and trade liberalization trigger labor market deregulation ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007.
"Labor Market Institutions Around the World,"
NBER Working Papers
13242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Freeman, 2008. "Labor Market Institutions Around the World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0844, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Freeman, Richard B., 2008. "Labor market institutions around the world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Leoni, 2013. "Organization of work practices and productivity: an assessment of research on world- class manufacturing," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonioli, Davide & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2017. "Towards a green economy through innovations: The role of trade union involvement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 286-299.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00118951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli & Nicola Acocella, 2008.
"Trend inflation as a workers disciplining device in a general equilibrium model,"
142, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola & Tirelli Patrizio, 2008. "Trend inflation as a workers disciplining device in a general equilibrium model," wp.comunite 0043, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Richard Freeman, 2011. "New Roles for Unions and Collective Bargaining Post the Implosion of Wall Street Capitalism," Chapters,in: The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schmid, Günther & Modrack, Simone, 2008. "Employment dynamics in Germany: Lessons to be learned from the Hartz reforms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2008-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsTheory of social dialogue; efficient bargaining; Coase theorem.;
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ail:chapts:02-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiellea.html .