|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
: +61 2 9514 7777
+61 2 9514 7722
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Sydney
RePEc:edi:edutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Xin Zhao, 2012. "FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 216-237, April.
- Lei Zu & Baomin Dong & Xin Zhao & Jin Zhang, 2011. "International R&D Networks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 325-340, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Xin Zhao, 2012.
"FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 216-237, April.
- Boka Stéphane Kévin Assa, 2018. "Foreign direct investment, bad governance and forest resources degradation: evidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 35(1), pages 107-125, April.
- Maoliang Bu & Marcus Wagner, 2016. "Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1032-1057, December.
- Simone Borghesi & Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments Patterns of Italian Firms in the EU ETS," SEEDS Working Papers 0116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Doytch, Nadia & Uctum, Merih, 2016.
"Globalization and the environmental impact of sectoral FDI,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 582-594.
- Nadia Doytch & Merih Uctum, 2016. "Globalization and the Environmental Impact of Sectoral FDI," Working Papers 12, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Hongbo Liu & Hanho Kim, 2018. "Ecological Footprint, Foreign Direct Investment, and Gross Domestic Production: Evidence of Belt & Road Initiative Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-28, September.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Discussion Papers 2016/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dong, Baomin & Wang, Fei & Guo, Yibei, 2016. "The global EKCs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 210-221.
- Michele Morrone & Tania B. Basta, 2013. "Public opinion, local pollution havens, and environmental justice: a case study of a community visioning project in Appalachian Ohio," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 350-363, July.
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2015.
"Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Working Papers 2016007, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Ayse M. Erdogan, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment And Environmental Regulations: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 943-955, December.
- Liu, Yazhou & Ji, Yueqing & Shao, Shuai & Zhong, Funing & Zhang, Ning & Chen, Yishan, 2017. "Scale of Production, Agglomeration and Agricultural Pollutant Treatment: Evidence From a Survey in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 30-45.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xin Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.