|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
RePEc:edi:edutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Xin Zhao, 2018. "Heterogeneity and Unanimity: Optimal Committees with Information Acquisition," Working Paper Series 52, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xin Zhao, 2018. "Auction Design by an Informed Seller: The Optimality of Reserve Price Signaling," Working Paper Series 53, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Xin Zhao, 2012. "FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 216-237, April.
- Lei Zu & Baomin Dong & Xin Zhao & Jin Zhang, 2011. "International R&D Networks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 325-340, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xin Zhao, 2018.
"Auction Design by an Informed Seller: The Optimality of Reserve Price Signaling,"
Working Paper Series
53, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Toshihiro Tsuchihashi, 2020. "Reserve price signaling in first-price auctions with an uncertain number of bidders," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1081-1103, December.
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Xin Zhao, 2012.
"FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 216-237, April.
- Fang Xu & Meng Tian & Jie Yang & Guohu Xu, 2020. "Does Environmental Inspection Led by the Central Government Improve the Air Quality in China? The Moderating Role of Public Engagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-27, April.
- Chao Wang & Yue‐Jun Zhang, 2020. "Does environmental regulation policy help improve green production performance? Evidence from China's industry," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 937-951, March.
- Shu Keng & Chien‐Chiang Lee & Weiping Li & Jim Huangnan Shen, 2020. "Bilateral Rent‐Seeking And Growth Of Fdi Inflow In China: Theory And Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 359-379, April.
- Yuping Deng & Yanrui Wu & Helian Xu, 2020.
"Political Connections and Firm Pollution Behaviour: An Empirical Study,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 75(4), pages 867-898, April.
- Deng, Yuping & Wu, Yanrui & Xu, Helian, 2019. "Political connections and firm pollution behaviour : An empirical study," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yuping Deng & Yanrui Wu & Helian Xu, 2019. "Political Connections and Firm Pollution Behaviour: An Empirical Study," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Boka Stéphane Kévin Assa, 2018. "Foreign direct investment, bad governance and forest resources degradation: evidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 35(1), pages 107-125, April.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2019. "Dynamic Climate Policy Under Firm Relocation: The Implications of Phasing Out Free Allowances," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(1), pages 473-503, September.
- Yuan, Huaxi & Feng, Yidai & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Cen, Yan, 2020. "How does manufacturing agglomeration affect green economic efficiency?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Junsong Wang & Xinyue Ye & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2019. "Effects of Agglomeration, Environmental Regulations, and Technology on Pollutant Emissions in China: Integrating Spatial, Social, and Economic Network Analyses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Michele Morrone & Tania B. Basta, 2013. "Public opinion, local pollution havens, and environmental justice: a case study of a community visioning project in Appalachian Ohio," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 350-363, July.
- Maoliang Bu & Marcus Wagner, 2016. "Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1032-1057, December.
- Zhonghua Cheng & Lianshui Li & Jun Liu, 2018. "The spatial correlation and interaction between environmental regulation and foreign direct investment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 124-146, October.
- Deng, Yuping & Wu, Yanrui & Xu, Helian, 2019. "Political turnover and firm pollution discharges: An empirical study," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Junsong Wang & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2019. "Agglomeration, Environmental Policies and Surface Water Quality in China: A Study Based on a Quasi-Natural Experiment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-14, September.
- Yu Pei & Yingming Zhu & Suxia Liu & Menglu Xie, 2021. "Industrial agglomeration and environmental pollution: based on the specialized and diversified agglomeration in the Yangtze River Delta," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 4061-4085, March.
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2015. "Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield," CESifo Working Paper Series 5262, CESifo.
- Simone Borghesi & Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments Patterns of Italian Firms in the EU ETS," SEEDS Working Papers 0116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Working Papers 2016007, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Zhao, Jing & Zhao, Ziru & Zhang, Huan, 2021. "The impact of growth, energy and financial development on environmental pollution in China: New evidence from a spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Mallory Elise Flowers & Daniel C. Matisoff & Douglas S. Noonan, 2020. "In the LEED: Racing to the Top in Environmental Self‐Regulation," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 2842-2856, September.
- Doytch, Nadia & Uctum, Merih, 2016.
"Globalization and the environmental impact of sectoral FDI,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 582-594.
- Nadia Doytch & Merih Uctum, 2016. "Globalization and the Environmental Impact of Sectoral FDI," Working Papers 12, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Ayse M. Erdogan, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment And Environmental Regulations: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 943-955, December.
- Hongbo Liu & Hanho Kim, 2018. "Ecological Footprint, Foreign Direct Investment, and Gross Domestic Production: Evidence of Belt & Road Initiative Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-28, September.
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Discussion Papers 2016/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Liu, Yazhou & Ji, Yueqing & Shao, Shuai & Zhong, Funing & Zhang, Ning & Chen, Yishan, 2017. "Scale of Production, Agglomeration and Agricultural Pollutant Treatment: Evidence From a Survey in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 30-45.
- Dong, Baomin & Wang, Fei & Guo, Yibei, 2016. "The global EKCs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 210-221.
- Lei Zu & Baomin Dong & Xin Zhao & Jin Zhang, 2011.
"International R&D Networks,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 325-340, May.
- Tran, Tat Thanh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "R&D networks among suppliers and manufacturers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 151-161.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2012. "Upstream and downstream horizontal R&D networks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 742-750.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xin Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.