Report NEP-REG-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Thomas Stoerk, 2019. "Searching for Carbon Leaks in Multinational Companies," Working Papers 97, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ensslen, Axel & Gnann, Till & Jochem, Patrick & Plötz, Patrick & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Fichtner, Wolf, 2018. "Can product service systems support electric vehicle adoption?," MPRA Paper 91402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Maude Hasbi & Julienne Liang, 2018. "Transition from Copper to Fiber Broadband: The Role of Connection Speed and Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7431, CESifo.
- Harim Kim, 2018. "Heterogeneous Impacts of Cost Shocks, Strategic Bidding and Pass-Through: Evidence From the New England Electricity Market," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_053, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Sebastian Osorio & Robert C. Pietzcker & Michael Pahle & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2018. "How to Deal with the Risks of Phasing out Coal in Germany through National Carbon Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 7438, CESifo.
- Xin Zhao, 2018. "Auction Design by an Informed Seller: The Optimality of Reserve Price Signaling," Working Paper Series 53, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Florian Hoffmann & Roman Inderst & Sergey Turlo, 2018. "Regulating Cancellation Rights With Consumer Experimentation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_045, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Lapointe, Simon & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2019. "Subsidy Bidding Wars and the Structure of Multi-Plant Firms," Working Papers 115, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mengjia Ren & Lee G. Branstetter & Brian K. Kovak & Daniel E. Armanios & Jiahai Yuan, 2019. "Why Has China Overinvested in Coal Power?," NBER Working Papers 25437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heijmans, Roweno J.R.K. & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2019. "Regulating Global Externalities," Discussion Paper 2019-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stéphane Goutte & Philippe Vassilopoulos, 2019. "The Value of Flexibility in Power Markets," Working Papers hal-01968081, HAL.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Ambre Nicolle, 2018. "Estimating Consumer Inertia in Repeated Choices of Smartphones," CESifo Working Paper Series 7434, CESifo.
- Salomé Bakaloglou & Dorothée Charlier, 2018. "Energy Consumption in the French Residential Sector: How Much do Individual Preferences Matter?," Post-Print halshs-01961638, HAL.
- Patricia Renou-Maissant & Rafik Abdessalam & Jean Bonnet, 2018. "Trajectories for energy transition in the countries of the European Union over the period 2000-2015: a multidimensional approach," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-14, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ken Furusawa & Gert Brunekreeft & Toru Hattori, 2019. "Constrained Connection for Distributed Generation by DSOs in European Countries," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0028, Bremen Energy Research.