|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Graduate School of Agriculturehttp://www.tuat.ac.jp/~ieas/english/index.html
Japan, Tokyo, Fuchu
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yamaura, Koichi & Peterson, Hikaru, 2016. "How Much Do Japanese Really Care about Food Origin? A Case of Beef Bowl Shop," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236071, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamaura, Koichi & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2015. "Radioactively Contaminated? Seafood Preferences among Japanese after the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205512, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ajewole, Kayode & Peterson, Hikaru H. & Yamaura, Koichi, 2015. "Japanese Consumer Preferences toward GM Foods after the Great East Japan Earthquake," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205611, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yamaura, Koichi & Fewell, Jason & Garay, Pedro, 2014. "How Sustainable Energy Trend gives Producers Benefits: A Case of Southeast Asian Palm Oil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169899, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peterson, Hikaru & Yamaura, Koichi, 2014. "Ambiguity Aversion and Preferences for Food Origin Post Fukushima Nuclear Disaster," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170552, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamaura, Koichi & Xia, Tian, 2011. "World Markets of Vertically Differentiated Agricultural Commodities: A Case of Soybean Markets," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103757, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamaura, Koichi & Featherstone, Allen M., 2011. "How Market Power Changes in Monopoly: Using Lau’s Hessian Identities," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103932, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamaura, Koichi & Xia, Tian, 2010. "Competition in Japanese Genetically Modified Soybean Import Market," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thompson Alexi & Koichi Yamaura, 2017. "Does Previous Marijuana Use Increase the Use of Other Drugs: An Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 1-6, July.
- Koichi Yamaura & Shin Sakaue & Toyoaki Washida, 2017. "An assessment of global warming and biodiversity: CGE EMEDA analyses," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 405-426, April.
- Yamaura Koichi & Xia Tian, 2016. "Measuring Bilateral Market Power in International Markets of Vertically Differentiated Agricultural Commodities," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 33-42, May.
- Koichi Yamaura & Allen M. Featherstone, 2016. "Estimating the effect of monopsony power on elasticity estimates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 179-189, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2014-12-13 2016-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2014-12-13 2015-08-01. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2011-05-24
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2014-12-08
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2014-12-08
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2014-12-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Koichi Yamaura should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.