Institutt for industriell økonomi og teknologidelse Trondheim, Norway
Norges teknisk-naturvitenskaplige universitet (NTNU)
RePEc:edi:iotntno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Magnus Talberg & Christian Winge & Stein Frydenberg & Sjur Westgaard, 2008. "Capital Structure Across Industries," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-200.
- Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico, 2001. "Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 338-349, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Magnus Talberg & Christian Winge & Stein Frydenberg & Sjur Westgaard, 2008.
"Capital Structure Across Industries,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-200.
- Ke Zhang & Jenny Jing Wang & Yanqi Sun & Sarowar Hossain, 2021. "Financial slack, institutional shareholding and enterprise innovation investment: evidence from China," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 61(2), pages 3235-3259, June.
- S. Santhosh Kumar & C. Bindu, 2021. "Determinants of capital structure: a panel regression analysis of Indian auto manufacturing companies," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 23(2), pages 338-356, December.
- Daube, Carl Heinz & Krivenkov, Vladislav, 2018. "Neu-Emissions-Prämien bei Anleihen - Eine empirische Untersuchung zu Existenz und Höhe von Prämien für Neu-Emissionen bei Unternehmensanleihen," EconStor Research Reports 179425, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Vandana Bhama & P.K. Jain & Surendra S. Yadav, 2017. "Pecking Order among Select Industries from India and China," Vision, , vol. 21(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Abubakr Saeed & Syed Shafqat Mukarram & Yacine Belghitar, 2021. "Read between the lines: Board gender diversity, family ownership, and risk‐taking in Indian high‐tech firms," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 185-207, January.
- Maria Angelina Valadares Silva & António Melo Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão, 2017. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from Non-financial Listed German Companies," FEP Working Papers 588, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Omer Bin Thabet & Fekri Ali Shawtari & Abdullah Mohammed Ayedh & Fazlin Ali, 2017. "Capital Structure of Malaysian Shariah-Compliant Firms هيكلية رأس المال الشركات الماليزية المتوافقة مع الشريعة الإسلامية," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 30(1), pages 105-116, January.
- Carmen Bachmann & Martin Baumann & Konrad Richter, 2018. "The effects on investment incentives of an allowance for corporate equity tax system: the Belgian case as an example," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 943-965, November.
- Lindner, Thomas & Klein, Florian & Schmidt, Stefan, 2018. "The effect of internationalization on firm capital structure: A meta-analysis and exploration of institutional contingencies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1238-1249.
- Muhammad Yusuf Amin & Amanat Ali & Bashir Khan, 2019. "Capital Structure of Chinese Firms Across different Sectors: Does Ownership Structure Matter?," Global Economics Review, Humanity Only, vol. 4(2), pages 70-82, June.
- Zdeněk Toušek & Barbora Malinská & Martin Prokop & David Procházka, 2021. "The Effect of Financial Leverage on Operating Performance: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2021(4), pages 381-401.
- Dengjun Zhang, 2022. "Capacity utilization under credit constraints: A firm‐level study of Latin American manufacturing," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 1367-1386, January.
- Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico, 2001.
"Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 338-349, December.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Justin Sirignano & Kay Giesecke, 2019. "Risk Analysis for Large Pools of Loans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(1), pages 107-121, January.
- H J Jeon & S Y Sohn, 2008. "The risk management for technology credit guarantee fund," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(12), pages 1624-1632, December.
- Yu Zhao & Huaming Du & Qing Li & Fuzhen Zhuang & Ji Liu & Gang Kou, 2022. "A Comprehensive Survey on Enterprise Financial Risk Analysis from Big Data Perspective," Papers 2211.14997, arXiv.org, revised May 2023.
- McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012. "Determinants of SME Loan Default: The Importance of Borrower-Level Heterogeneity," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jakubik, Petr & Moinescu, Bogdan, 2015. "Assessing optimal credit growth for an emerging banking system," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 577-591.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Karminsky, Alexandr & Golovan, Sergei, 2004.
"Probability of default models of Russian banks,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
21/2004, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Anatoly Peresetsky & Alexandr Karminsky & Sergei Golovan, 2011. "Probability of default models of Russian banks," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 297-334, November.
- Goriunov Dmytro & Venzhyk Katerina, 2013. "Loan Default Prediction in Ukrainian Retail Banking," EERC Working Paper Series 13/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Evžen Kočenda & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2022.
"Bank survival around the world: A meta‐analytic review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 108-156, February.
- Kočenda, Evžen & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2021. "Bank Survival Around the World A Meta‐Analytic Review," CEI Working Paper Series 2021-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2021. "Bank Survival Around the World: A Meta-Analytic Review," Working Papers IES 2021/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- Justin A. Sirignano & Gerry Tsoukalas & Kay Giesecke, 2016. "Large-Scale Loan Portfolio Selection," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 1239-1255, December.
- Karin JÃµeveer, 2016. "Does Bank Failure Affect Client Firms? Micro Evidence from Estonia," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 15(3), pages 310-332, December.
- Francesco Dainelli & Francesco Giunta & Fabrizio Cipollini, 2013. "Determinants of SME credit worthiness under Basel rules: the value of credit history information," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(264), pages 21-47.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim & Lopes, Samuel Da-Rocha, 2010. "Accounting and non-accounting determinants of default: An analysis of privately-held firms," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-532, November.
- Muhammad Shahzad Ijaz & Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Rauf I Azam, 2017. "Forewarning Bankruptcy: An Indigenous Model for Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(4), pages 259-286, December.
- Iman Aghaei & Amin Sokhanvar, 2020. "Factors influencing SME owners’ continuance intention in Bangladesh: a logistic regression model," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(3), pages 391-415, September.
- fernández, María t. Tascón & gutiérrez, Francisco J. Castaño, 2012. "Variables y Modelos Para La Identificación y Predicción Del Fracaso Empresarial: Revisión de La Investigación Empírica Reciente," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-58.
- Zhou Lu & Zhuyao Zhuo, 2021. "Modelling of Chinese corporate bond default – A machine learning approach," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 61(5), pages 6147-6191, December.
- Yuanxin Liu & FengYun Li & Xinhua Yu & Jiahai Yuan & Dong Zhou, 2018. "Assessing the Credit Risk of Corporate Bonds Based on Factor Analysis and Logistic Regress Analysis Techniques: Evidence from New Energy Enterprises in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Dawen Yan & Guotai Chi & Kin Keung Lai, 2020. "Financial Distress Prediction and Feature Selection in Multiple Periods by Lassoing Unconstrained Distributed Lag Non-linear Models," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(8), pages 1-27, August.
- Fernando García & Francisco Guijarro & Ismael Moya, 2013. "Monitoring credit risk in the social economy sector by means of a binary goal programming model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 483-495, September.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008.
"Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction,"
186, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella, 2010. "Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 459-468, September.
- Marianna SUCCURRO & Lidia MANNARINO, 2014. "The Impact Of Financial Structure On Firms’ Probability Of Bankruptcy: A Comparison Across Western Europe Convergence Regions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 81-94.
- Peresetsky, A. A., 2011. "What factors drive the Russian banks license withdrawal," MPRA Paper 41507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T H Moon & S Y Sohn, 2011. "Survival analysis for technology credit scoring adjusting total perception," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1159-1168, June.
- Özgür Arslan & Mehmet Baha Karan, 2009. "Credit risks and internationalization of SMEs," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 361-368, September.
- Lili Li & Jun Yang & Xin Zou, 2016. "A study of credit risk of Chinese listed companies: ZPP versus KMV," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(29), pages 2697-2710, June.
- Lu, Yang-Cheng & Shen, Chung-Hua & Wei, Yu-Chen, 2013. "Revisiting early warning signals of corporate credit default using linguistic analysis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-21.
- Zhang, Xiaoyan & Zhu, Shanying & He, Jianping & Yang, Bo & Guan, Xinping, 2019. "Credit rating based real-time energy trading in microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 985-996.
- Пересецкий А.А., 2007. "Методы Оценки Вероятности Дефолта Банков," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 43(3), июль.
- Lukasz Prorokowski, 2016. "Bankrupt UK cities: PD model for credit risk in sub-sovereign sector," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(6), pages 495-528.
- Moon, Tae Hee & Sohn, So Young, 2008. "Technology scoring model for reflecting evaluator's perception within confidence limits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 981-989, February.
- Lee, Tian-Shyug & Chiu, Chih-Chou & Chou, Yu-Chao & Lu, Chi-Jie, 2006. "Mining the customer credit using classification and regression tree and multivariate adaptive regression splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1113-1130, February.
- Dawen Yan & Xiaohui Zhang & Mingzheng Wang, 2021. "A robust bank asset allocation model integrating credit-rating migration risk and capital adequacy ratio regulations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 659-710, April.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim & Lopes, Samuel, 2009. "The effectiveness of the auditor's going-concern evaluation as an external governance mechanism: Evidence from loan defaults," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 239-255, September.
- Fábio Dias Duarte & Ana Paula Matias Gama & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussen, 2018. "Defaults in bank loans to SMEs during the financial crisis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 591-608, October.
- Karin Joeveer, 2004. "Does bank failure affect client firms? Micro evidence from Estonia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp224, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sjur Westgaard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.