Mining the customer credit using classification and regression tree and multivariate adaptive regression splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuhnert, Petra M. & Do, Kim-Anh & McClure, Rod, 2000. "Combining non-parametric models with logistic regression: an application to motor vehicle injury data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 371-386, September.
- Trevino, Len J. & Daniels, John D., 1995. "FDI theory and foreign direct investment in the United States: a comparison of investors and non-investors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Piramuthu, Selwyn, 1999. "Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 310-321, January.
- Bardos, Mireille, 1998. "Detecting the risk of company failure at the Banque de France," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1405-1419, October.
- Wiginton, John C., 1980. "A Note on the Comparison of Logit and Discriminant Models of Consumer Credit Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 757-770, September.
- Jagielska, Ilona & Jaworski, Janusz, 1996. "Neural Network for Predicting the Performance of Credit Card Accounts," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 77-82, February.
- Desai, Vijay S. & Crook, Jonathan N. & Overstreet, George A., 1996. "A comparison of neural networks and linear scoring models in the credit union environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 24-37, November.
- Barney, Douglas K. & Finley Graves, O. & Johnson, John D., 1999. "The farmers home administration and farm debt failure prediction," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 99-139.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:167-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Ray, Bonnie K. & Krager, Horst, 1998. "Forecasting exchange rates using TSMARS," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 513-534, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 1999. "Predicting a corporate credit analyst's risk estimate by logistic and linear models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 97-121, June.
- Jae-Chan Kim & Dae-Ho Kim & Jae-Jun Kim & Jong-Suk Ye & Hyun-Soo Lee, 2000. "Segmenting the Korean housing market using multiple discriminant analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 45-54.
- Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico, 2001. "Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 338-349, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011.
"Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009. "Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1015, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang Härdle, 2015.
"Recurrent support vector regression for a non-linear ARMA model with applications to forecasting financial returns,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 821-843, September.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2008. "Recurrent Support Vector Regression for a Nonlinear ARMA Model with Applications to Forecasting Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lessmann, Stefan & Baesens, Bart & Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C., 2015. "Benchmarking state-of-the-art classification algorithms for credit scoring: An update of research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 124-136.
- Elcin Koc & Cem Iyigun, 2014. "Restructuring forward step of MARS algorithm using a new knot selection procedure based on a mapping approach," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 79-102, September.
- Elcin Koc & Cem Iyigun & İnci Batmaz & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, 2014. "Efficient adaptive regression spline algorithms based on mapping approach with a case study on finance," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 103-120, September.
- Bozağaç, Doruk & Batmaz, İnci & Oğuztüzün, Halit, 2016. "Dynamic simulation metamodeling using MARS: A case of radar simulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 69-86.
- Reynes, Christelle & Sabatier, Robert & Molinari, Nicolas, 2006. "Choice of B-splines with free parameters in the flexible discriminant analysis context," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1765-1778, December.
- Francesco Campanella, 2014. "Assess the Rating of SMEs by using Classification And Regression Trees (CART) with Qualitative Variables," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 16-32, August.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- Akkoç, Soner, 2012. "An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish cred," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 168-178.
- Mostafa, Mohamed M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2009. "A neuro-computational intelligence analysis of the ecological footprint of nations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3516-3531, July.
- Ayşe Özmen & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Zehra Çavuşoğlu & Özlem Defterli, 2013. "The new robust conic GPLM method with an application to finance: prediction of credit default," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Gerunov, Anton, 2016. "Modeling Economic Choice under Radical Uncertainty: Machine Learning Approaches," MPRA Paper 69199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:fininn:v:1:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0005-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:4:p:1113-1130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.