Delhi University Department of Commerce Sri AUrobindo College (E) (Delhi University Department of Commerce)http://www.du.ac.in
India, New Delhi
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Varma, Sumati & Nayyar, Rishika, 2014. "OFDI between India and the LAC Region : A firm level motive analysis," MPRA Paper 56219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati & Bagoria, Mukesh, 2012. "Diasporas and international entrepreneurship – evidence from the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 47207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati, 2009. "The global start ups from Indian IT," MPRA Paper 22832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati & Gill, H.S, 2008. "Polyinclusive strategies for the development of cities," MPRA Paper 12581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati, 2008. "International venturing emerging paradigms - a study of the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 14028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumati Varma & Niti Bhasin & Rishika Nayyar, 2015. "Motives as Locational Determinants: A Study of FDI between India and LAC," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 7(3), pages 335-352, September.
- Sumati Varma, 2013. "International entrepreneurial capability as a driver of the born global firm - a case study from India," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 42-61.
- Sumati Varma, 2011.
"The Role of Networks in the Accelerated Internationalization of Indian Firms,"
Transnational Corporations Review,
Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 3(2), pages 128-147, June.
RePEc:srs:jarm12:4:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:45-55 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Varma, Sumati, 2009.
"The global start ups from Indian IT,"
22832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2015. "Models of Czech companies’ internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 153-168, June.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2015. "Internationalization Process of Entrepreneurial Activities: A Comparative Study of Czech Companies," Working Papers 0018, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Iveta Simberova & Eliska Rekova, 2016. "Phenomenon of “Born Globals” in the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Czech Republic," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 120-129.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2009-01-10 2009-03-22 2010-06-11
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2009-03-22 2013-06-04
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-06-04
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2009-01-10
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2010-06-11
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-01-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sumati Varma should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.