Report NEP-SBM-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation: What is Missing in Turkey?," Working Paper Series wp2010-54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanders, Mark & Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "The Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent and Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series wp2010-46, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2010. "University Education, Public Research and Employment Growth in Regions â€“ An Empirical Study of Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ganna Vakhitova & Tetyana Pavlenko, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity: a Firm Level Study of Ukrainian Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers 27, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Thierry Weil & Anna Glaser & Emilie-Pauline Gallié & Valérie Mérindol & Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez, 2010. "Why are good comparative studies of networks so rare? Practical lessons from a study on French clusters," Post-Print hal-00488404, HAL.
- Varma, Sumati, 2009. "The global start ups from Indian IT," MPRA Paper 22832, University Library of Munich, Germany.