(50%) SOM Research Institute Groningen, Netherlands
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde
31 50 363 3749
31 50 363 3720
PO Box 800, 9700 AV Groningen
RePEc:edi:sorugnl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement (NetSPAR)Tilburg, Netherlands
P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
RePEc:edi:netspnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jochen O. Mierau & Eduard Suari Andreu, 2014.
"Fiscal Rules and Government Size in the European Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Mierau, Jochen O. & Suari Andreu, Eduard, 2014. "Fiscal rules and government size in the European Union," Research Report 14009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Eduard Suari‐Andreu & Rob Alessie & Viola Angelini, 2019. "The Retirement‐Savings Puzzle Reviewed: The Role Of Housing And Bequests," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 195-225, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Eduard Suari‐Andreu & Rob Alessie & Viola Angelini, 2019.
"The Retirement‐Savings Puzzle Reviewed: The Role Of Housing And Bequests,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 195-225, February.
- GLUMAC Brano & CABALLE FABRA Gemma, 2018. "Housing in a Mobile World: A Definition of Flexible Housing and the Classification of Solutions," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-16, LISER.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2020. "Home Equity In Retirement," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 61(2), pages 573-616, May.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2019. "Home Equity in Retirement," Working Papers 19-50, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eduard Suari-Andreu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.