Report NEP-EEC-2022-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger, Johannes & Strohner, Ludwig, 2022. "Can labour mobility reduce imbalances in the euro area?," Research Papers 20, EcoAustria – Institute for Economic Research.
- Tino Berger & Christian Ochsner, 2022. "Tracking the German Business Cycle," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202212, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Léonore Raguideau-Hannotin, 2022. "The case of financial and banking integration of Central, Eastern and South Eastern European countries: A gravity model approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2022-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Srdelic, Leonarda & Davila-Fernandez, Marwil J., 2022. "Demographic transition and economic growth in 6-EU member states," MPRA Paper 112188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suari-Andreu, Eduard & van Vliet, Olaf, 2022. "Intra-EU Migration, Public Transfers, and Assimilation: Evidence for the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 112404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cafferata, Alessia & Cerruti, Gianluca & Mazzone, Giulio, 2022. "Taxation, health system endowment and quality of institutions: a "social" perception across Europe," MPRA Paper 112118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diane Coyle & Jen-Chung Mei, 2022. "Diagnosing the Uk Productivity Slowdown: Which Sectors Matter and Why?," Working Papers 018, The Productivity Institute.
- Elisa Casi & Evelina Gavrilova & David Murphy & Floris Zoutman, 2022. "The Big Short (Interest): Closing the Loopholes in the Dividend-Withholding Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 9594, CESifo.
- Brühl, Volker, 2022. "Green financial products in the EU: A critical review of the status quo," CFS Working Paper Series 677, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Eric Floyd & Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Kristian Rotaru & Ivo Vlaev, 2022. "What motivates people to pay their taxes? Evidence from four experiments on tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00750, The Field Experiments Website.
- Advani, Arun & Burgherr, David & Savage, Mike & Summers, Andrew, 2022. "The UK’s global economic elite: a sociological analysis using tax data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federico Riccio & Lorenzo Cresti & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2022. "The labour share along global value chains. Perspectives and evidence from sectoral interdependence," LEM Papers Series 2022/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.