|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
+49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Corradin, Stefano & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hoerova, Marie & Linzert, Tobias & Schepens, Glenn & Sigaux, Jean-David, 2020. "Money markets, central bank balance sheet and regulation," Working Paper Series 2483, European Central Bank.
- Sigaux, Jean-David, 2018. "Trading ahead of treasury auctions," Working Paper Series 2208, European Central Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Corradin, Stefano & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hoerova, Marie & Linzert, Tobias & Schepens, Glenn & Sigaux, Jean-David, 2020.
"Money markets, central bank balance sheet and regulation,"
Working Paper Series
2483, European Central Bank.
- Adam Cap & Mathias Drehmann & Andreas Schrimpf, 2020. "Changes in monetary policy operating procedures over the last decade: insights from a new database," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Sigaux, Jean-David, 2018.
"Trading ahead of treasury auctions,"
Working Paper Series
2208, European Central Bank.
- Ekaterina Serikova, 2019. "The Role of Daytime Stock Auctions in Intraday Return Seasonality," Working Papers on Finance 1914, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Hanson, Jesper & de Jong, Frank, 2020. "Determinants of the bid-to-cover ratio in Eurozone sovereign debt auctions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 96-120.
- Beetsma, Roel & Van Spronsen, Josha, 2019. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Auction Cycles of Eurozone Sovereign Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 14099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aitor Erce & Xu Jiang & Diana Zigraiova, 2020. "Quantifying Risks to Sovereign Market Access: Methods and Challenges," Globalization Institute Working Papers 377, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-David Sigaux should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.