Frank A. Scott Jr.
|Frank Scott Department of Economics University of Kentucky Lexington, KY 40506|
Department of Economics Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
Carol Martin Gatton College of Business and Economics
University of Kentucky
Business and Economics Building 335, Lexington, KY 40506-0034
RePEc:edi:deukyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yelowitz, Aaron & Scott, Frank & Beck, Jason, 2011. "The market for real estate brokerage services in low- and high-income neighborhoods: A 6 city study," MPRA Paper 35608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beck, Jason & Scott, Frank & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2010. "Competition and market structure in local real estate markets," MPRA Paper 27531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, Luis J. & Castaneda, Marco & Scott, Frank, 2019. "Solving the simultaneous truel in The Weakest Link: Nash or revenge?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 56-72.
- Ken Sanford & Frank Scott, 2016. "Assessing the Intensity of Sports Rivalries Using Data From Secondary Market Transactions," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 17(2), pages 159-174, February.
- Ken Sanford & Frank Scott, 2014. "What Are SEC Football Tickets Worth? Evidence from Secondary Market Transactions," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 23-55, July.
- Jason Beck & Frank Scott & Aaron Yelowitz, 2012. "Concentration and Market Structure in Local Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 422-460, September.
- Frank Scott & Aaron Yelowitz, 2010. "Pricing Anomalies In The Market For Diamonds: Evidence Of Conformist Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 353-368, April.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black & Frank A. Scott, 2004. "Is There Job Lock? Evidence from the Pre-HIPAA Era," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 953-976, April.
- Eric Thompson & Frank Scott & Mark Berger, 2004. "Deregulation in the Electric Utility Industry: Excess Capacity and the Transition to a Long‐Run Competitive Market," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Scott, Frank & Anstine, Jeff, 2002. "Critical mass in the production of Ph.D.s: a multi-disciplinary study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black & Jodi Messer & Frank A. Scott, 2002. "COBRA, Spouse Coverage, and Health Insurance Decisions of Older Households," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 147-164, April.
- Frank Scott, 2000. "Great School Milk Conspiracies Revisited," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(3), pages 325-341, November.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black & Frank A. Scott & Amitabh Chandra, 1999. "Health insurance coverage of the unemployed: COBRA and the potential effects of Kassebaum-Kennedy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 430-448.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black & Frank A. Scott, 1998. "How Well Do We Measure Employer‐Provided Health Insurance Coverage?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 356-367, July.
- Garen, John & Berger, Mark & Scott, Frank, 1996. "Pensions, non-discrimination policies, and the employment of older workers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 417-429.
- Frank A. Scott & Mark C. Berger & John E. Garen, 1995. "Do Health Insurance and Pension Costs Reduce the Job Opportunities of Older Workers?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 775-791, July.
- Scott, Frank A, Jr & Gulley, O David, 1995. "Testing for Efficiency in Lotto Markets," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 175-188, April.
- Scott, Frank & Garen, John, 1994. "Probability of purchase, amount of purchase, and the demographic incidence of the lottery tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Gulley, O. David & Scott, Frank A. Jr., 1993. "The Demand for Wagering on State-Operated Lotto Games," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 46(1), pages 13-22, March.
- Frank A. Scott & Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1989. "Effects of the Tax Treatment of Fringe Benefits on Labor Market Segmentation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(2), pages 216-229, January.
- Gulley, O. David & Scott, Frank A. Jr., 1989. "Lottery Effects on Pari-Mutuel Tax Revenues," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 42(1), pages 89-93, March.
- Scott, Frank A, Jr, 1986. "Assessing USA Postal Ratemaking: An Application of Ramsey Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 279-290, March.
- Frank A. Scott, Jr., 1985. "The Effect of a Fuel Adjustment Clause on a Regulated Firm's Selection of Inputs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 117-126.
- Scott, Frank A, Jr & Morrell, Stephen O, 1985. "Two-Part Pricing for a Multi-product Monopolist," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 295-307, April.
- Frank A. Scott, 1983. "A Note on Uncertain Input Prices, Profit Risk, and the Rate-of-Return Regulated Firm," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 337-341.
- Long, James E & Scott, Frank A, 1982. "The Income Tax and Nonwage Compensation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 211-219, May.
- Frank A. Scott, Jr., 1981. "Estimating Recipient Benefits and Waste from Lifeline Electricity Rates," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 536-543.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank A. Scott Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.