Critical mass in the production of Ph.D.s: a multi-disciplinary study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dundar, Halil & Lewis, Darrell R., 1995. "Departmental productivity in American universities: Economies of scale and scope," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 119-144, June.
- de Groot, Hans & McMahon, Walter W & Volkwein, J Fredericks, 1991. "The Cost Structure of American Research Universities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 424-431, August.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hurst, Peter J., 1998. "The 1995 Ratings of Doctoral Programs: A Hedonic Model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 137-148, April.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Rhine, Sherrie L W & Santos, Maria C, 1989. "Institutions of Higher Education as Multi-product Firms: Economies of Scale and Scope," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 284-290, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabel, Oliver & Lehmann, Erik & Warning, Susanne, 2002. "Vorträge als Qualitätsindikator: Empirische Evidenz der Jahrestagungen des Vereins für Socialpolitik," Discussion Papers, Series I 321, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Kostas Tsekouras & Efthalia Dimara & Dimitris Skuras & Dimitris Tzelepis, 2009. "Back to basics: The Comanor–Wilson MES index revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 111-120, January.
- Lien, Donald, 2006. "On the optimal quality of domestic higher education programs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 265-275, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:21:y:2002:i:1:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.