(50%) Faculty of Economics Tehran, Iran
Allameh Tabataba'i University
RePEc:edi:featuir (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Tehran, Iran
Faculty of Economics
Allameh Tabataba'i University
RePEc:edi:deatuir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bamati, Narges & Raoofi, Ali, 2020. "Development level and the impact of technological factor on renewable energy production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 946-955.
- Ali Raoofi & Amir Hossein Montazer-Hojjat & Pouyan Kiani, 2016.
"Comparison of several combined methods for forecasting Tehran stock exchange index,"
International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 315-333.
RePEc:asi:ajemod:2016:p:142-152 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bamati, Narges & Raoofi, Ali, 2020.
"Development level and the impact of technological factor on renewable energy production,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 946-955.
- Herez, Amal & El Hage, Hicham & Lemenand, Thierry & Ramadan, Mohamad & Khaled, Mahmoud, 2021. "Parabolic trough photovoltaic/thermal hybrid system: Thermal modeling and parametric analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(P1), pages 224-236.
- Rıdvan Karacan & Shahriyar Mukhtarov & İsmail Barış & Aykut İşleyen & Mehmet Emin Yardımcı, 2021. "The Impact of Oil Price on Transition toward Renewable Energy Consumption? Evidence from Russia," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-14, May.
- Shahriyar Mukhtarov & Jeyhun I. Mikayilov & Sugra Humbatova & Vugar Muradov, 2020. "Do High Oil Prices Obstruct the Transition to Renewable Energy Consumption?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, June.
- Yang, Junqin & Zhao, Hui & Li, Chenchen & Li, Xiuwei, 2021. "A direct energy reuse strategy for absorption air-conditioning system based on electrode regeneration method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 353-364.
- Cong Khai Dinh & Quang Thanh Ngo & Trung Thanh Nguyen, 2021.
"Medium- and High-Tech Export and Renewable Energy Consumption: Non-Linear Evidence from the ASEAN Countries,"
Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-16, July.
- Dinh, Cong Khai & Ngo, Quang Thanh & Nguyen, Trung Thanh, 2021. "Medium- and High-Tech Export and Renewable Energy Consumption: Non-Linear Evidence from the ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 109669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vural, Gulfer, 2021. "Analyzing the impacts of economic growth, pollution, technological innovation and trade on renewable energy production in selected Latin American countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 210-216.
- Sittijunda, Sureewan & Reungsang, Alissara, 2020. "Valorization of crude glycerol into hydrogen, 1,3-propanediol, and ethanol in an up-flow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor under thermophilic conditions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 361-372.
- Mrówczyńska, M. & Skiba, M. & Sztubecka, M. & Bazan-Krzywoszańska, A. & Kazak, J.K. & Gajownik, P., 2021. "Scenarios as a tool supporting decisions in urban energy policy: The analysis using fuzzy logic, multi-criteria analysis and GIS tools," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Jarosław Brodny & Magdalena Tutak, 2020. "Analyzing Similarities between the European Union Countries in Terms of the Structure and Volume of Energy Production from Renewable Energy Sources," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-37, February.
- Krystyna Januszkiewicz & Natalia Paszkowska-Kaczmarek & Fekadu Aduna Duguma & Karol G. Kowalski, 2021. "Living in the “Age of Humans”. Envisioning CAD Architecture for the Challenges of the Anthropocene—Energy, Environment, and Well-Being," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-24, September.
- Simpson, Nicholas Philip & Rabenold, Colton James & Sowman, Merle & Shearing, Clifford D., 2021. "Adoption rationales and effects of off-grid renewable energy access for African youth: A case study from Tanzania," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Rokas Tamašauskas & Jolanta Šadauskienė & Dorota Anna Krawczyk & Violeta Medelienė, 2020. "Analysis of Primary Energy Factors from Photovoltaic Systems for a Nearly Zero Energy Building (NZEB): A Case Study in Lithuania," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-15, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ali Raoofi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.