Matthew P. Rabbitt
|1400 Independence Ave., SW Mail Stop 1800 Washington, DC 20250-1800|
Economic Research Service Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Agriculture
Government of the United States
1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
RePEc:edi:ersgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Matthew P. Rabbitt, 2017. "Estimating Treatment Effects in the Presence of Correlated Binary Outcomes and Contemporaneous Selection," 2017 Stata Conference 23, Stata Users Group.
- Clay, Marie & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Elitzak, Howard & Gregory, Christian & Levin, David & Newman, Constance & Rabbitt, Mathew, 2016. "Comparing National Household Food Acquisition and Purchase Survey (FoodAPS) Data With Other National Food Surveys’ Data," Economic Information Bulletin 242451, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rabbitt, Matthew P., 2013. "Measuring the Effect of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation on Food Insecurity Using a Behavioral Rasch Selection Model," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-20, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Michael D. & Rabbitt, Matthew P. & Coleman- Jensen, Alisha, 2017. "Who are the World’s Food Insecure? New Evidence from the Food and Agriculture Organization’s Food Insecurity Experience Scale," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 402-412.
- Rabbitt, Matthew & Smith, Michael & Coleman-Jensen, Alisha, 0. "Food Insecurity and Hispanic Diversity," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 06, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Smith, Michael D. & Rabbitt, Matthew P. & Coleman- Jensen, Alisha, 2017.
"Who are the World’s Food Insecure? New Evidence from the Food and Agriculture Organization’s Food Insecurity Experience Scale,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 402-412.
- Haroon Sseguya & Robert E. Mazur & Cornelia B. Flora, 2018. "Social capital dimensions in household food security interventions: implications for rural Uganda," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 35(1), pages 117-129, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthew P. Rabbitt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.